click to view mobile Navigation
You are here > Job Vacancy > FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op

FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op

Ref No. IND27685
Job Title FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op
Temp/Perm Temp-Perm
Location Stourport
Salary £8p/h-£10p/h dependent upon experience
Hours 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Ref: IND27685

Title: FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op

Temp/Perm: Temp-Perm

Location: Stourport

Salary: £8p/h-£10p/h dependent upon experience

Forklift Driver Role 

Our client is seeking an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to join them on a Temp to Perm basis. Paying from £8-10p/h dependent upon experience. 

The role will involve loading and unloading lorries and moving stock around the warehouse. 80% of the work is FLT based, the other 20% will be warehouse duties, where you will be required to unpack deliveries, check stock and put it away. 
As candidates will need to drive on a public road, a full Car Driving Licence is required. 

Immediate Start. 
Hours of Work- 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday. 

Based in Stourport, so easily commutable from Kidderminster, Bewdley, Droitwich, Worcester etc.


Forklift Driver Role 

Our client is seeking an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to join them on a Temp to Perm basis. Paying from £8-10p/h dependent upon experience. 

The role will involve loading and unloading lorries and moving stock around the warehouse. 80% of the work is FLT based, the other 20% will be warehouse duties, where you will be required to unpack deliveries, check stock and put it away. 
As candidates will need to drive on a public road, a full Car Driving Licence is required. 

Immediate Start. 
Hours of Work- 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday. 

Based in Stourport, so easily commutable from Kidderminster, Bewdley, Droitwich, Worcester etc.


Please click here to contact Di Hall-Smith about this position now.

or Apply for this job online for this Job Position

< Go Back to Job Search

NOT FOUND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

Submit your CV to us and setup job alerts to notify you as and when new vacancies are added to our website.

Submit your CV Online

SEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Send this Job Vacancy to a friend by entering their email address below:

Your Name


Your Friends Email Address: